On-Site Shredding Services for North Florida and South Georgia Region
Why On-Site Mobile Shredding?
- Our Mobile Shredding Trucks come to you and the work is done at your location
- This is viewed by many as the single most secure shredding method because no un-shredded papers ever leave your facility
- Perfect for medical professionals concerned with HIPAA compliance or anytime witnessed destruction is required
- UltraShred Technologies has On-Site solutions for Paper, Hard Drive, and Non-Paper Media shredding
- Trucks are equipped with onboard closed circuit video so you can watch the shredding
- We can shred up to 1,000 boxes a day on-site at your location, whether an office or storage unit
- Don’t just take our word for it…please read our reviews!
UltraShred Technologies provides onsite, secure paper shredding and destruction services from its headquarters in the greater Jacksonville area to clients in Northern Florida, the Panhandle, and Southern and Central Georgia.
For more information about our shredding services, or to receive a free quote, please contact us by phone or complete the form on this page.
More about On-Site Mobile Shredding
All of the shredding work we do is NAID AAA Certified and fully HIPAA Compliant. Many people just like seeing their files shredded right in front of them but we have other clients where security regulations require it.
When we work on-site we send one or more mobile shredding trucks to your office and the files are destroyed in front of you while you watch via the video monitor on the trucks. This service can be used for one-time purges, annual records cleanouts, office moves, or for your regular weekly or monthly shredding pickup.
For us, Shredding is not just some “sideline” or “value-added service”. Your Data Security and Compliance is our ONLY business!
Request a Quote
Complete this form and receive your quote in the next 5 minutes!
To get our monthly specials and learn more about information destruction, subscribe to our monthly “Margaret's Minutes” newsletter!