- Scheduled shredding service can be Weekly, Monthly, or Bi-Monthly or Quarterly.
- Extra boxes can be shredded at the same time as your regular shredding
- Scheduled shredding service is a critical tool to avoid a “Willful Non-Compliance” rating (and mandatory fine)
in the event of a HIPAA audit.
- All required HIPAA documentation is provided to our Scheduled Shredding Service customers.
- Schedule regular shredding of paper, hard drives, or non-paper media.
Here’s More About Regularly Scheduled Shredding:
If you make shredding easy, your staff will use it. If it is not easy, you will hear excuses.
Nothing is easier than arranging for our regularly scheduled service. We provide free locking collection containers in a variety of styles. On a regular schedule, one of our uniformed technicians will come to your office, empty your containers, and then complete the shredding either on-site or off-site. This way the shredding never overflows, your team is freed up to concentrate on their work, and you get audit-able proof that shredding is a part of your normal business practices. If you have questions, please call me. We can set up a free and no-obligation walk-through at your office.
For us, Shredding is not just some “sideline” or “value-added service”. Your Data Security and Compliance is our ONLY business!
To get our monthly specials and learn more about information destruction, subscribe to our monthly “Margaret's Minute” newsletter!