Scheduled Shredding Service for Southern Georgia and Northern Florida
The accumulation of unsecured and undestroyed documents can put your company and your clients at risk. In addition to the legal consequences associated with a breach of confidential information, your business may also be impacted by the effects of:
- Regulatory non-compliance
- Exorbitant breach notification costs
- Loss of clients
- Negative publicity
Organizations that regularly destroy sensitive, no-longer-needed records have the upper hand when it comes to information security.
- Scheduled shredding service can be weekly, monthly, bi-monthly, or quarterly
- We provide secure shred collection containers
- Extra boxes can be shredded at the same time as your regular shredding
- Scheduled shredding service is a critical tool to avoid a “Willful Non-Compliance” rating (and mandatory fine)
in the event of a HIPAA audit
- All HIPAA-required documentation is provided to our Scheduled Shredding Service customers
- Scheduled shredding can include paper documents, hard drives, and other non-paper media
UltraShred Technologies provides onsite, secure paper shredding and destruction services from its headquarters in Jacksonville, Florida to clients in Northern Florida, the Panhandle, and Southern and Central Georgia.
For more information about our shredding services or to receive a free quote, please contact us by phone or complete the form on this page.
More about Regularly-Scheduled Shredding
If you make shredding easy, your staff will do it. If it is not easy, you will hear excuses and be left vulnerable to data breaches.
Nothing is easier than arranging for our regularly-scheduled shredding service. We provide free, locking shred collection containers in a variety of styles. On a regular schedule, one of our uniformed technicians will come to your office, empty your containers, and then complete the shredding either on-site or off-site. This way the shredding never overflows, your team is freed up to concentrate on their core work, and you get an audit trail to prove that shredding is a part of your normal business practices. If you have questions, please call us at 904-928-0200. We can set up a free, no-obligation walk-through at your office.
For us, shredding is not just some “sideline” or “value-added service.” Your data security and compliance is our ONLY business!
Request a Quote
Complete this form and receive your quote in the next 5 minutes!
To get our monthly specials and learn more about information destruction, subscribe to our monthly “Margaret's Minutes” newsletter!