- COMMUNITY SHRED DAYS are frequently sponsored by cities, HOA’s, businesses, and other institutions.
- These events provide shredding of up to 3-5 bags/boxes of personal papers.
- Some events are fundraisers, and you may be asked for a donation. Be aware that events are listed as Public or Private, limiting access to the general population.
- Shred Events are for individuals only and not for businesses*.
- Shredding is for PAPER ONLY. Place paper material in small boxes or paper/plastic bags up to 13-gal kitchen size. (No lawn and leaf bags accepted.)
- FOR SAFETY REASONS, PLEASE DO NOT INCLUDE any of the following: trash, metal, plastic, cardboard, food, medication, batteries, household items, aerosol, clothing, cosmetics, combustibles, or any hazardous substances.
- This calendar may be subject to change due to unforeseen events beyond our control.
*Businesses are invited to set up an onsite appointment with UltraShred Technologies.
We look forward to seeing you at our next Shred Event!
Upcoming 2023 Events
City of St. Augustine
Nov 17th, 2023 | 9am - 1pm
601 Riberia Street,
St. Augustine FL 32084
Open only to the residents of
the City of St. Augustine
Request a Quote
Complete this form and receive your quote in the next 5 minutes!
To get our monthly specials and learn more about information destruction, subscribe to our monthly “Margaret's Minutes” newsletter!