Shredding for Small and Mid-Size Businesses
- We offer On-Site Shredding.
- Choose from One-Time Shredding or Scheduled Shredding.
- Have a large shredding project? We offer Large Cleanout Shredding, too.
- FREE locking shredding bins for your office when you sign up for Scheduled Service. Extra, off-schedule service is never a problem.
- We also offer Computer Hard Drive Destruction and Non-Paper Media Shredding and recycle old computers.
- Ask about Compliance assistance with HIPAA, FACTA, FERPA, DFS 500.13, and other laws you may not even know apply to you (but they sure do…).
- Detailed Certificate of Destruction provided for every job.
UltraShred Technologies provides on-site, secure paper shredding and destruction services from its headquarters in Jacksonville, Florida to small and medium-sized business clients in Northern Florida, the Panhandle, and Southern and Central Georgia.
For more information about our shredding services or to receive a free quote, please contact us by phone or complete the form on this page.
It’s All about Being Flexible!
This is a business segment we really understand, because we are a small business, too. So I can tell you with certainty that most small- and mid-sized business are in a constant battle for resources. I get it, and we can help.
Need an extra unscheduled cleanout, small or large? Just call it in. Need flexibility in scheduling or suddenly have an emergency shredding project because an important prospect just asked for a tour and now you need to clean up really quickly? We understand all of these challenges! And if you need some help with Compliance questions, we can help with those, too. We have two NAID-Accredited CSDS (Certified Secure Destruction Specialists) staff members so we can help our clients with complicated compliance issues.
For us, shredding is not just some “sideline” or “value-added service.” Your data security and compliance is our ONLY business!
Request a Quote
Complete this form and receive your quote in the next 5 minutes!
To get our monthly specials and learn more about information destruction, subscribe to our monthly “Margaret's Minutes” newsletter!