We Securely Recycle
UltraShred Technologies Securely Recycles Shredded Materials
- Shredded paper is baled and shipped directly to tissue mills for recycling
- Every ton of paper we recycle saves 17 trees and also reduces landfill and particulate air pollution
- 100% of the paper we recycle is first shredded to NAID AAA standards
- Computers, Shredded Hard Drives, and other electronics are recycled to R2 and ISO 14001 standards
- We combine data security and ecological responsibility!
UltraShred’s team has destroyed and recycled more than 20,000+ TONS of paper– representing a savings to the environment of more than 340,000 trees, 7.6 million gallons of oil, 60,000 cu. yds. landfill space, 140 million gallons of water and 80 million kilowatts of energy.
Here’s More About How We Go Green:
On a personal note, if you know us you know we love the outdoors. We take our stewardship of the land very seriously and are committed to passing this respect on to young people. We extend this to our business.
We all know how important recycling is, but recycling has to be balanced with security concerns. Especially in this day and age of rampant data breaches and Identity Theft, it is critical that the information on both paper based and digital records be properly destroyed before the base materials are recycled. You never want to risk private information falling into the wrong hands… and it my even be illegal to dispose or recycle of records without first destroying the information!
Request a Quote
Complete this form and receive your quote in the next 5 minutes!
To get our monthly specials and learn more about information destruction, subscribe to our monthly “Margaret's Minutes” newsletter!