- Community Shred Days are frequently underwritten by your local City Government, Homeowners Associations, Businesses or other Institutions
- Usually these events are free for the shredding of up to 3-5 bags or boxes of personal papers
- Community Shredding Events are for personal papers only and not for business shredding,
(yes, even if you work out of your house)!
- Shredding is for PAPER ONLY unless otherwise marked. NO BATTERIES, ELECTRONICS, METAL OR FLAMMABLE MATERIALS can be mixed in! (paper clips and staples are fine, but not binders)
Events Search and Views Navigation
- There were no results found.